April 22 – 26, 2019
- Birla Carbon will exhibit its range of high color carbon blacks including Raven® 2350 Ultra®, Raven® 2800 Ultra®, Raven® 2900 Ultra® and Raven® 3000 Ultra®, at Stand L95, at the upcoming Feiplastic International Plastic Fair.
April 30 – May 2, 2019
Independence, Ohio, USA
- Birla Carbon will give two technical presentations at the Spring Technical Meeting of the American Chemical Society’s Rubber Division
- Lewis Tunnicliffe, PhD will talk about “Thixotropic Flocculation Processes in Carbon Black Filled Rubbers”
- Seth L Young, PhD will present “Atomic Force Microscopy of Carbon Black Dispersion at the Micro-scale in Basic SBR Compounds”.
- Charles Herd, PhD, Birla Carbon’s director of rubber technology will be speaking in the award winners session. Charles will receive the Fernley H Banbury award at the event
May 16, 2019
- Dr. Richard Abbott and Alessandro Vulcano from Birla Carbon will present a coatings webinar on May 16, 2019.
- The session will examine the challenges presented by dispersing high color carbon blacks into coatings formulations and provide a framework about how to approach the challenges.
- Click here to register for the webinar.
September 3-5, 2019
London, United Kingdom
- Lewis B. Tunnicliffe, MRes Ph.D., Lead Scientist Rubber Product Development at Birla Carbon, will speak about “Carbon black reinforcement of rubber for anti-vibration applications”.
October 8-10, 2019
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Lewis B. Tunnicliffe, MRes Ph.D., Lead Scientist Rubber Product Development at Birla Carbon, will be speaking in the symposium “Rubber for Shock, Damping, Noise, and Vibration Applications” about “Carbon Black Reinforcement of Rubber for Vibration Isolation Applications: Dynamic Performance vs Durability”.
October 16 – October 23, 2019